1. Who is a consumer?
Ans. Any individual / group / company who makes use of any service / product etc. either free or paid, or participates in any sort of competition / contest / prize draw / exam , either free or paid, or votes / takes part in any kind of elections is a consumer.
2. What is Bookcomplaints.com? What is the goal of Bookcomplaints.com?
Ans. Bookcomplaints.com is the first Consumer Social Network and Consumer Encyclopedia. It aims to provide all information that a consumer might need in one place. Bookcomplaints.com is also a forum for consumers to share their complaints / experiences / reviews. It is a forum where consumers and service providers can interact to provide a solution for problems faced by the consumer.
3. How do I post a complaint?
Ans. There are 4 ways of posting a complaint:
1. By Using the “Submit Complaint” button on the home page.
2. By Using the “Select Category to Post Complaint” link on the home page.
3. By Using the “Submit Complaint” button or by using “Post a Complaint or Review” link on the complaint page of any posted complaint.
4. By Using the “Submit Complaint” button or by using “Post a Complaint or Review” link on the Company Page.
4. What is the purpose of the comments section?
Ans. The comment section below the complaint is to be used by companies / people who want to share information / take action regarding the posted complaint.
5. What is the purpose of quick reply section?
Ans. The quick reply section is to be used by people who want to directly contact the Complainant and do not want their correspondence to be posted on Bookcomplaints.com.
6. What is the purpose of Feedback & Support section?
Ans. The Feedback & Support section is for all the users of bookcomplaints.com to give suggestions / feedback to bookcomplaints.com admin regarding any improvements they would like to see or any problems they faced while using the site.
7. What is the purpose of Q&A section?
Ans. The Q&A Section is meant to be used by users who want to know information about a topic / product / site etc.
8. What is the purpose of Blog section?
Ans. The Blog section is used by Bookcomplaints.com staff to provide relevant and useful information to consumers.