India : Consumer Information & Complaint Forum: Bargarh -
     Login| Register    Feedback & Support   Blog   Q&A   Search By Id

Australia   Bangladesh   Brazil   Canada   China   Germany   India   Japan   Mexico   New Zealand   Pakistan   Saudi Arabia   Singapore   South Africa   United Arab Emirates   United Kingdom   United-States  

Complaints List: Bargarh

North Orissa University - 2001 Bsc Pass out still have not got my University degree certificate

Bargarh (Orissa India) - May 18, 2014   Universities, Boards Complaints

HI Sir/Madam, I am a BSc graduate pased out from Charigarah Mahavidyala(College) in the year 2001, Telkoi, Keonjhar. This college comes under North Orissa University. This is already 10+ years i have been passed out, but still they are not providing my Degree Certificate. They are just playing with...

Excess charge of Rs. 600 in Jan 2014 bill - wrong billing, meter rent!-Western Electricity Supply Co

Bargarh (Orissa India) - February 23, 2014   Electricity Boards

I Satrughna Meher, con No-LI/BGB/211, got Jan 2014 bill With addition of Rs 600/-.Dear Sirs, you are charging Rs 40/- P/m as meter rent in spite of my own meter used (documents given at the time of connection ) But not corrected in my bills up to Dec 2014 in spite of my complaint near E.S.O.Godbhaga...

  • 1