- Country: India
I would like to bring your kind notice towards the problems faced by the SSC CGLE - 2016 applicants. I have appeared in the exam on 30.11.2016 at the allotted centre Divya Jyoti College of Engineering & Technology Niwari Road, Modinagar, Near Nehra's Market, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh and the problems during the conduct of exams are faced by me and many other candidates are as under:-
1. Institute Officials were not educated enough how to conduct the exam properly.
2. Institute Officials were struggling with the arrangement of computers as there was unavailability of working systems.
3. Few candidates had started their exam at 10:00 AM (approx) and the rest of candidates were waiting for their turn and as there was no proper arrangement for candidates who had not started their exam watching the exam of other candidates.
4. Even working systems were outdated and the resolution of the screen was very bad due to this, the question and answer portion became two screen views which created the major problem in attempting questions.
5. Systems were not properly connected with the SSC server and lost their connectivity in the middle of exam many times.
6. Due to the above mentioned problems the candidates were continuously asking to the Institute Official which created lots of noise in the examination hall and candidates were unable to focus on the exam.
It is, therefore, requested to the concerned authorities’ kindly look into the matter and resolves the issues raised by me. It is a matter of our future; we have worked really hard the whole year for this exam. Applicants should not be made to pay for the poor management by the Institutes or any other reasons. I appeal to the concerned authorities to re-conduct the exam at centres where the proper infrastructure to conduct is present.
Hoping to get a positive response.